- We take Students in Class 3, 6 and 11 only, a written application is required from the parents. The application should be addressed to The Principal.
- Admission to higher classes will depend on the number of vacancies arising after the end of the academic year. In case there are no vacancies, a note of regret will be sent.
- The class for which the admission is needed should clearly be stated along with the preference for boarders or dayscholars.
- The photocopies of the student’s birth certificate, the latest progress report along with a passport size photo should be enclosed with the application.
- The permanent address, Postal address, Email addresses, Phone & Mobile numbers (more than one) should be clearly mentioned.
- Application with incomplete information or false information will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will be informed at the end of the academic year.
- We do not accept any donation for admission.
- THE NEW ACADEMIC SESSION STARTS – end FEBRUARY
Ph No: 0354-2251022 / 0354-2259153
Call Hour : 8:30 AM To 3 PM (Working Days)